What to expect
We’re passionate about supporting positive change and impact across the charity sector, and committed to helping our clients recruit more efficiently and effectively. Outstanding relationships are at the heart of everything we do, and we are interested in building long-term partnerships rather than operating on a transactional basis. We’re not a stereotypical recruitment agency. Rather than quick wins, we want to help you find people who will enable you to achieve your mission.
We pride ourselves on being able to track down those hard to reach candidates, before approaching them in a considered and tactful way. Alongside this we’re proud of our social media reach and strong networks, which all our of clients have access too.
We want you to love your job as much as we love ours. We want to change the way you think about the recruitment industry forever.
We work collaboratively, and with integrity to match extraordinarily talented people to rewarding and vital and positions. We believe our working culture and values reflect those of our charity clients. They shape the way we do business and who we are. At Charity People, people are our greatest asset and we believe the same should be said of every organisation we work with, together with them we hope to leave this planet a little bit better than we found it.
- To provide a truly tailored and personal recruitment service to every
one of our customers
- To offer exceptional charity sector expertise, knowledge and insight in everything we do
- To go above and beyond in helping our candidates and own employees reach their full potential and truly love their job
- To match the best talent to the right opportunity every time
- To grow our company and be an inspirational and forward thinking place to work